2018 Ferris IS 3200Z 5901567 - 61" 35HP Kawasaki®
Call for Price
A Commercial Zero Turn Mower Redesigned To Out-Spec The Competition
The IS® 3200Z is the latest in mowing technology. We took our top-of-the-line design and made it even more reliable and durable. This drive system features independent, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles for improved dependability and increased performance, Large 26" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance. The deck mounting and leveling systems have been updated with solid steel hangers for added reliability and ease of adjustment.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ EFI and Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System or a Kawasaki® FX1000V all with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†
- NEW! Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK EFI engine options. Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!**
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1" tubular steering control levers.
- Updated iCD™ Cutting System delivers smoother cutting performance with free-floating deck employing solid steel rods & enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
- Choose between 61" and 72" wide decks.
- Patented adjustable front and rear suspension results in the best & refined zero turn ride and more consistent cut at higher speed. Responding to the most unforgiving terrain with control and steering accuracy, it lessens stress on both man and machine.
- Protected by our 2+2 year limited warranty†.
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Patented Suspension: Consists of rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and pivoting front axle with coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Powerful Engine: For the most challenging applications, this BIG BLOCK™ engine has been expertly engineered to deliver the dependability to get more done in less time.
- Drive System: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Adjust Cut Height: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
- Drive Tires: Large 26" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- Hercules™ II Spindles: Hercules™ II spindles; 10" dia.cast-iron with industrial double row angular contact ball bearing swith 1 3/16" dia. shaft.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 7.2 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 12 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX1000V
- Displacement (cc): 999
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-12
- Overall Length (in): 84.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1443
- Instrumentation/Hour Meter: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Engine Power Rating *: 35 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Spindles: Hercules™ II Cast-Iron
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375
- Drive Tires (in): 26 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 76.75 / 66.5
- Seat Package: Premium high-back
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 165° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxles
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 35 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 26 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.