2019 Ferris IS 3200Z 5901570 - 72" 35HP Kawasaki®
Call for Price
The IS® 3200Z is the latest in mowing technology. We took our top-of-the-line design and made it even more reliable and durable. This drive system features independent, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles for improved dependability and increased performance, Large 26" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance. The deck mounting and leveling systems have been updated with solid steel hangers for added reliability and ease of adjustment. Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ EFI and Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System or a Kawasaki® FX1000V all with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Patented Suspension: Consists of rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and pivoting front axle with coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Powerful Engine: For the most challenging applications, this Big Block engine has been expertly engineered to deliver the dependability to get more done in less time. Models are available with 32 or 37 Gross HP*.
- Drive System: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Adjust Cut Height: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
- Drive Tires: Large 26" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- Hercules™ II Spindles: Hercules™ II spindles; 10" dia. cast-iron with industrial double row angular contact ball bearing with 1 3/16" dia. shaft. Contact ball bearings with 1 3/16" dia. shaft.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 7.2 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 12 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX1000V
- Displacement (cc): 999
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-12
- Overall Length (in): 84.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1511
- Instrumentation/Hour Meter: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Engine Power Rating *: 35 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 72
- Spindles: Hercules™ II Cast-Iron
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375
- Drive Tires (in): 26 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 85.75 / 76.5
- Seat Package: Premium high-back
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 165° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
* All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton** Cost savings based on oil maintenance with 100 hour interval versus Oil Guard System 500 hour service interval. † See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 35 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 26 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 72 in.